Entry Terms & Conditions
- Claimants must be aged 50 years or over.
- You must be married or co-habiting for 3 years or more, both must attend.
- All adult guests are required to provide ID verification (passport or driving licence) and proof of address (utility bill less than 3 months old) and have a combined household income in excess of £30,000.
- Both parties must attend a tour of the resort, approximately 2 hours and if you stay at the resort but fail to attend the tour, it will result in the loss of your deposit £150.
- A deposit of £150 to be paid at the time of booking (this is to cover damage or breakages or No Shows). This will be refunded in full upon your departure.
- A minimum of 7 days written notice of cancellation, must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by text to 07377891121. Failure to give such notice, for any reason, will also result in the loss of your deposit £150.
- By creating and accepting your booking you agree to adhere to Richmond Wight’s Terms & Conditions as detailed above.