Holiday Home Ownership FAQs
What happens at the end of the guaranteed rental period?
You have a number of options at the end of your 3 year guaranteed rental period:
1. You can use the lodge for your own personal use
2. You can part exchange your current lodge for one of our new models
3. You can sell the lodge. We can arrange this through our UK Sales Operation
4. You can move onto our managed letting service. This means we work with you to ensure that your lodge is fully occupied with paying customers. This still presents a great way to earn extra income
5. Subject to an appraisal of your lodge, you could be offered a further period of guaranteed rental income. Details of this extension and rental values will be agreed at the time.
How long can I let my lodge for?
You can continue to let your lodge with us as long as you are an owner and your lodge is maintained to a standard which meets our current letting criteria. We are happy to talk through this in detail if required – please ask for more information.
How long can I keep my lodge on park?
All of our lodges are sold with a fifty-year license from new at time of purchase. So provided you have no pitch fee arrears or breach your Site Licence, you can stay for the duration of the licence.
What if I want to sell my lodge?
It is quite rare to have pre-owned lodges available for re-sale. We often have a waiting list of customers who specifically want a pre-owned model. We will assist you in the process of selling the lodge for the current market value. We may even consider buying it back from you.